This position is responsible for answering the main company phone and routing calls to the appropriate person or department as well as greeting visitors and directing accordingly. This position handles a various of tasks to support the company, as well as the following duties:
- Answer and route incoming calls to the appropriate contact/department.
- Greet, direct and assist visitors as needed.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Sort, scan and mail customer invoices/statements.
- Assist the Billing and Tax Analyst.
- Assist Credit Department with scanning.
- Miscellaneous office duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 2 – 5 years previous office experience.
- Must have good phone etiquette and verbal and written communication skills.
- Present a warm professional attitude over the phone and greeting visitors.
- Professional appearance.
- Punctuality, reliability, and flexibility.
- Perform duties in the highest accuracy/quality while meeting/exceeding deadlines.
- Work closely with internal and external customers, vendors, and investors.
- Proficient skill in using a variety of office equipment and computer applications including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills and good time management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bilingual preferred but not required.