Barton Supply is looking for an enthusiastic commercial driver to join it’s Aurora location.
GOOD STARTING PAY PLUS QUARTERLY BONUSES.
- Deliver equipment and materials to the customer on a timely basis and obtains customer signature, signs and dates pick tickets
- Verify delivery ticket against equipment/materials for accuracy before leaving yard. Also ensure that any other paper work (certs, test papers, drawings) as noted on pick ticket accompanies the shipment
- Perform DOT pre and post vehicle inspections and safety checks and turn in truck reports
- Assist with loading and unloading of trucks
- Consistently report all back-orders to Scheduler before leaving the yard
- Leave material on job-sites neat and damaged free
- Help customers with deliveries
- Two Years truck driving experience
- Class “A” CDL License, must pass DOT requirements and company driving standards
- Must be able to load/unload truck as required
- Must be able to speak and write English
- Must be able to navigate area around Colorado and surrounding states