The Loading Inspector ensures our trucks depart our location with safe and accurate loads.
- Inspect loaded materials to ensure the materials are secure
- Confirm the correct items and quantities are loaded before departure
- Document discrepancies, and notify necessary parties of the identified discrepancies
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Written and verbal communication
This position operates in a manufacturing environment.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The employee in this position is paid hourly, and is expected to work the hours necessary to manage the production operations of the organization.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee would encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to be on feet all day, indoors and outdoors
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Ability to get on and off of loaded trucks
Required Education and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be proactive, detail oriented and self-motivated